Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where did December go?!

So somehow December came and went and I feel like I missed it. And of course I didn't keep up on my blog so here is a post of the month leading up to Christmas. The week after Thanksgiving we got some stuff together to send to Josh. The kids decorated this shirt for him. I think it turned out really fun.




Then we went to the ward Christmas party where we had a visit from Santa. Oakley however is convinced that it wasn't really Santa but Alviso (our neighbor). Smart boy ;)


Addi talked me into buying a gingerbread house kit at Walmart that the kids did together.

The Sunday before Christmas we let the kids open their draw name presents to each other. I wanted them to know which ones they got from each other.
Addi got a Littlest Pet Shop pack from Jensen.

Oakley got a Lego set from Addi.

Jensen got the BYU hoodie that she really wanted from Kolton.

Lexi's was the best because Oakley was going to give her an electric blanket but she figured out what it was so Oakley and I carefully opened the present, took the blanket out of the box, replaced it with pajamas and rewrapped it. I even had her convinced for a minute that I had gotten the box from my mom and didn't actully buy the blanket. She got the blanket from Matt and I on Christmas.

Kolton got some Areopostale sweats from Lexi.

Matt even got to open a present from the kids.

Bread pans!

The 6th graders did a Christmas play. Jensen was in the choir.

Can you guess what song they're singing?

No comments: