Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's a Girl!

No, we're not having another baby. On Thursday Michelle Walker and I threw a baby shower for one of my best friends, Lindsi Gabler. It was a lot of fun. I took the girls with me because they all love her and her husband James. Addi was pretty confused though, she kept asking if we were going to get in with her. I think she was picturing us all taking a shower together. Even today at church when she saw Michelle she said, "That's where we took the baby shower." Addi loved all the cute clothes Lindsi got for her baby. At one point she said, "Mom, Lindsi's baby is so beautiful." Lindsi also got an adorable tutu. Addi loved it. I looked at it and realized I could make it, so on Friday I went and got the materials and made her one. It turned out so cute and she loves it! Anyways, the shower turned out great. I'm so excited for James and Lindsi, they've been trying for so long and they're going to be awesome parents. Can't wait to meet you, Brooklyn Joetta Gabler!

Alexi, Lindsi, Jensen, and Addi.

Posted by Picasa

James also loved the tutu!

Posted by Picasa

Addi in her beautiful new tutu! Isn't she adorable!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: