Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Food Storage Saturday-Bread Day

Well, we had our second food storage get together at Noelle's house last month. She taught us an awesome bread recipe that is super easy, fast, and inexpensive to make. The same recipe can also be used to make tons of other things, rolls, pizza, breadsticks, cinnamon rolls, braids, etc. It was so much fun and YUMMY!

Yup, I pretty much just stood around a watched. Sorry Noelle, you're an awesome sister!
YUMMY pizza and cream cheese braid.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Hi, I found your blog when I was googling food storage and yours came up since you mentioned it.

That food looks FABULOUS! Is it made from all food storage food??

My friend and I have a food storage blog and we share recipes. If you ever need any tips or anything, feel free to stop by! Or, if you have a recipe you want to share, email it to us, we'd love to hear it!

Good luck!
Hannah @
http://safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/