1. I love a good massage. And no matter where I've been or how much I've paid I've never gotten a better massage than Matt can give!
2. I hate dry, rough, cracked, scaly, disgusting feet. Every day after I shower I lather my feet with lotion and put socks on.
3. I am anal about how I fill my dishwasher. I like the dishes a certain way. If they get put in the wrong way I change them.
4. I love my sleep. I am super grouchy if I don't get enough. I think I need at least 8 hours a night and 9 or 10 is ideal.
5. I love to read. Unfortunately with five kids I can't find time to finish books anymore so I read magazines. Matt teases me because sometimes it will still take me a month or more to finish flipping through a magazine and I don't even read every article!
6. Referring to #5, I finally took a couple of weeks and read the Twilight series because I was sick of hearing about it everywhere I went and wanted to see what all the hype was about. (Sidenote, my house was a mess, I didn't cook dinner and I ignored everyone around me to get them done, hence the reason I haven't read books lately.) I hated it. I guess it's not really fair to say I hated the Series but I definately HATE Bella! What a pansy! Give me a heroine who I want to succeed, not someone that I only read the whole series because I hoped she would DIE! Seriously, team Jacob or team Edward? I love them both and they both deserve better than Bella.
The only people who read my blog who haven't been tagged are Rani and Jenn, tag, you're it!