Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Addi!

It's hard for me to believe my baby is 4. I hate that she is growing up so fast! She's my little princess and I'm going to be so lonely when she starts school in a year and a half. She had a great birthday though.
Here she's opening the blanket Grandma Lyman made her. She loves it! She opened it first and then thought that everything was from Grandma. For the next couple of days she kept saying, "the princess dress (or fairy dress, tea set whatever) that Grandma gave me." I kept telling her that we gave them to her. I think she finally believes me but if not you're seriously her hero Grandma.


Showing off all her loot. She got a new fairy costume and a princess costume along with a tea set, a new princess backpack, and food for her kitchen.

Because we were having a birthday party for her on Friday (her birthday was on Wednesday) we just got mini cupcakes for her to eat on her birthday. I know I might be a little biased but dang she's cute!


Of course she couldn't wait to get dressed up. For the three days after her birthday she never even got dressed in real clothes because she wore her new dress ups all day.

For her birthday party we had a princess party. We asked all the guests to come dressed in their princess best. Addi got all decked out in her new stuff before the party. Isn't she beautiful?! The girls each made a bead necklace with their name on it and Jensen painted all their fingernails and toenails with glittery polish.

Then we got to the good stuff, the presents!


Aren't they all so beautiful?!

Addi picked out a cute princess cake.





She had a hard time blowing all the candles out.




Love that blue frosting!

After the birthday party her cousin (and BFF), Livvy got to spend the night. They had so much fun playing with all of Addi's new stuff.

3 comments:

Janice said...

Jade had so much fun! Happy Birthday Addi!

Lindsi Jo said...

I can't believe she is 4. Your baby is all grown up now, I think it is time for another one ;)

Marilyn said...

Yeah, that's not going to be happening. I'll just have to enjoy all the babies around me. I still have plenty nieces and nephews coming :)