Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Baby Bro is a Missionary

My baby brother Josh entered the MTC on Wed. January 28. The weekend before, we went down to Blanding to spend some time with him before he left and to listen to him speak in church. It was a great weekend spending time with Josh and the rest of the family.

Jeremy, Taylor, and dad showing off their true colors.

You can't get everyone down to Blanding and not have a big family dinner.


The Tuesday night before Josh went into the MTC we all went to Noelle's and Trent's house for one last dinner with Josh. She made these awesome Elder Squashy cookies. Josh's nickname is Joshy Squashy.

On Wednesday I took the kids out of school so they could go with Josh to the MTC. What a great experience. There is such a spirit there. It was awesome seeing all the missionaries. I left feeling really jealous of the experiences they are going to have. I really wished I had gone on a mission. Josh is going to make such a great missionary.


No comments: