Thursday, February 19, 2009

My new New Year's

So I've been frustrated with my New Year's resolutions progress so far this year. I've been working out but instead of losing weight I've actually gained a pound or two. Then I realized that the holidays don't end for us at New Year's but go through Matt's birthday (Feb. 17). We've got Addi's birthday (Jan. 14), Jensen's birthday (Jan. 24) Alexi's birthday (Feb. 11) Valentine's Day/Anniversary and Matt's birthday. So I've now decided that my new New Year's is Feb. 18. Oh wait, that was yesterday so maybe it'll have to be the 20th. Oh wait, tomorrow is a girl's night at Noelle's house and she always makes awesome treats so it'll have to be the 21st. Oh wait, we're doing Matt's birthday dessert on that night so it'll have to be the 22nd. Oh wait, we're going to Stacy's and Taylor's house for dinner that night and she's an incredible cook so it'll have to be the 23rd. Okay, that's it for sure. You always have to start your diet on a Monday anyways, right?!

2 comments:

Janice said...

I think you better just book another cruise for incentive, and while you're at it talk Jory into that plan! You look great, I was just thinking the other day maybe the only way I'm going to be smaller is if everyone around me is fatter, so you might be getting a lot of baked goods soon.

Marilyn said...

Believe me, there's nothing I'd rather do but unless Obama has a miracle econmic stimulas package it ain't happening this year.