Thursday, April 16, 2009

Family time

On the last weekend in March we had a lot of great family time. On Saturday all the girls w/ Jeremy as a proxy for Heather came to our house for our Food Storage Saturday. I did a gardening class (not because I've ever grown anything besides weeds, but Matt and I had just finished taking a gardening class and I was trying to share what I'd learned. I guess we'll see if we actually learned anything at the end of the summer:).


Maxon enjoyed trying out the pull-up bar.

After the gardening class we had a family dinner at our house.



Yummy treats!

Maxon trying out the cupcakes.

That night Addi had her first dance program. They did The Wizard of Oz. Her class were scarecrows. She was so adorable!


Grandpa and Grandma Lyman, Trent, Noelle, Maxon, Scout, and Livvy all came with us to watch Addi.

Here's a video of her dance. She's the second from the end on the right side. She did so good! I was so proud of her.

Livvy brought a flower to give her after the dance program. Addi loved it!

The next evening (Sunday) we all met at Deco and Kera's house for dinner. We had a lot of fun seeing everybody so much over the weekend.


No comments: