Thursday, April 16, 2009

Visitors from Montana

Matt's Uncle Gary and Aunt Sandee along with their boys, Conner, and Hunter and their "adopted" daughter Stephanie came down from Whitefish, MT for General Conference and Spring Break. Their other son Shawn is attending BYU so we spent a lot of time with him at our house also. We had a great time with them.

On Tuesday Matt, Lexi, and Jensen took them down to Moab to do some four-wheeling. My dad met them there to spend the day with them. They all had a great time but were all a little sunburned and totally exhausted by the time they got home.
Gary, Sandee, Stephanie, Matt, and Conner.

Jensen and Shawn.

Jensen and Lexi

Shawn, Hunter's back end, Lexi's back end, and Jensen.

Stephanie, Matt, and Sandee.

Lexi, Gary, Grandpa, Jensen, and Shawn.

On Wednesday night we all went to Jump On It together. It was a blast! Wall to wall trampolines.
There were also blow up slides which Addi and Oakley had to try out.




Even mom had fun.



Trampoline basketball got a little ugly.

Jensen wasn't feeling well and ended up being a spectator for most of the evening:(



If you've never been there go try it out! I couldn't believe how hard I was breathing, sweating, and my heart was pumping.
We all loved having the Watteruds visit and hope they'll come again soon!

2 comments:

Lindsi Jo said...

You know my husband will be jealous to hear that you went to Jump On It without him! I am shocked that you even went jumping! I have heard that jumping on a trampoline is one of the best forms of exercise!

Marilyn said...

I thought of him while we were there. They have a jump aerobics class on Wed. from 11-12. I want to try it sometime. I think it would be a blast. You can even take your kids for free and they'll watch them jump on the kids tramps.