Monday, March 18, 2013

Another school year starts and another Labor Day weekend

Summer came and went and school started again. Luckily by the end of the summer the kids are mostly excited to go back to school. Of course after a week or two of homework they are ready for summer again. 

 My gorgeous girls! My 8th grader Jensen, my 10th grader Lexi, they are growing up too fast!

 My 3rd grader Oakley and 1st grader Addi. All my kids go to a full day of school now, no one left to hang out with mom at home. :(

Addi and Oakley both had awesome teachers!
 Addi with Ms Marsh



Oakley with Ms Grover

Shortly after school started we headed out to Colorado for our traditional family Labor Day weekend. I didn't get the camera out much so I only got a few pictures. 
Logan and Jensen

   Livvy leading Addi on Chiquita



Fishing!


Oakley even caught a fish!
He was so excited to take it to the cabin and eat it for dinner!

We had another great Labor Day!

No comments: