Sunday, September 21, 2008

Addi starts preschool

Well, my baby started school. Okay, it's only preschool but still, that means in a couple of years it'll be the real thing. She was so excited though! She wasn't nervous at all. When I took her in and said good-bye I thought she might want me to stay for awhile, no such luck. She just said good-bye with a smile on her face, not worried about being away from mom at all. :( It's good though, she's already so independent. I love this little girl! She is so much fun and loves life! She goes to preschool on Tuesday and Thursday for 2 1/2 hours. I have to admit having 5 hours a week with no kids to worry about is not such a bad thing.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow, no kids for 5 hours a week. I have figured out that by the time I have my last little boy in kindegarten I could possibly be a grandma! I guess that having all of these cute kids will keep me young (hopefully).