Sunday, September 21, 2008

School Starts!

The kids are back in school. I actually have mixed feelings this year. This summer flew by! We didn't get around to doing a lot of the things I hoped we would. Also, Oakley started school. He's in all day kindergarten. That means that Addi is home with me all day without any other entertainment, YIKES! It's actually a lot of fun for me but she's starting to get bored with me. She's starting to ask me over and over, "what can I do?" She never likes my suggestions.

Everyone except Kolton was really excited to start school and so far they are all loving it. Kolton is in 10th grade, Alexi is in 7th, and Jensen is in 5th. I was actually gone for Oakley's first day because he didn't start for a week after the other kids and I was in Blanding. Matt got to take him to his first day. He said he was surprised how emotional it was. Oakley wasn't scared or nervous at all. He's such a stud! He even told Matt that he knew where his class was and could go by himself but Matt talked him into letting him go with him.



Look at my big boy! I can't believe he's old enough to go to school. In just two more years my baby will start kindergarten and I'll be home alone. SAD!

No comments: