Sunday, September 21, 2008

A word of warning!

A word of warning for all you bloggers out there. Never blog about how much you love your calling, apparently that's a guarantee that you will get released. Yup, I was released from Young Women's. I'm so sad about it. I'd only been in for 10 months. I was called to be the Sacrament Meeting music coordinator, blah! I know I shouldn't say that because either I'll be stuck there for the next decade of my life or I'll get called to something even worse. I've decided that since we're always taught never to turn down a calling we should also have the choice to refuse a release. Who's with me on this?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

again, I don't want to hear about how bad your calling is- CubScouts, that's all I have to say!! Also, Yay for you for posting.