Tuesday, November 11, 2008

8 fun things

I, like Noelle, am not very good at doing tags but I'll try.

8 TV shows I love to watch

1. Amazing Race (someday Kristi and I will be on this show!)
2. The Biggest Loser (hopefully I'll never be on this show)
3. Survivor (OK, I see you're sensing a pattern, I do like some reality shows)

Now I'm stuck, I can't think of anything else I love to watch. Actually, # 3 above I wouldn't even say I love to watch but it's the only other show I could think of.

TV shows I sometimes like to watch

4. The Office (I'm finally warming up to it but I still don't love it like Matt)
5. My Name is Earl
6. Heroes
7. What Not to Wear (I would love to be on this show!)
8. The Today Show

Favorite 8 restaurants

1. Carraba's
2. Tepanyaki
3. Red Lobster
4. Olive Garden
5. PF Chang's
6. The Pizza Factory
7. Winger's
8. Cafe Rio
That was too easy, I love to eat out! I could go on and on with this one.

8 things that happened yesterday

1. I did Turbo Jam and Power 90 Abs 200 at the church.
2. I cleaned the kitchen.
3. I took Addi to dance class.
4. Matt and I made 10 Pizza Braids for my make ahead meal group.
5. We had FHE.
6. We again cleaned the kitchen.
7. We watched The Amazing Race.
8. We went to bed.
I know, I have an exciting life.

8 things I'm looking forward to.

1. The HOLIDAYS!!!
2. Being out of debt.
3. Six pack abs (if it doesn't happen in this life surely I'll have them in the next).
4. Going on a cruise (don't have one planned yet, since we just got back from one but I can't wait to go again!)
5. Watching my kids as they become young adults. (I don't want it to happen too fast but it is awesome to see them learn and grow.)
6. Seeing the Watteruds after Christmas.
7. A new calling.
8. Matt retiring so we can travel the world.

8 things on my wish list

1. A housekeeper.
2. Everything in my house finished the way I want it.
3. Two vacations a year, one with just Matt and I and one with our kids.
4. An endless pool.
5. A calling in Young Women's again, that I don't get released from after just a few months.
6. An endless clothing and shoes budget, for the whole family.
7. Being able to function on less than 8-9 hours of sleep a night.
8. Being able to do 100 push-ups (I'd even settle for girl push-ups).

8 people I tag

1. Rani
2. Jenn
3. Lindsi
4. Heather
5. Jon
6. Tina
7. Kera
8. Matt
Okay, #8 probably won't happen, but you never know.

No comments: