Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight


Did it live up to your expectations? I want everyone to comment and let me know. I took Kolton, Alexi, and Jensen and some of their friends to see it this afternoon (luckily the midnight showing was already sold out when I went to buy tickets so I didn't have to take them then, I know I'm getting old). Anyways, they all loved it. I have to say I actually quite enjoyed it too. I much prefer Bella in the movie to Bella in the book. When you can't read all of her thoughts you don't see how pathetic she is.

4 comments:

Stacy and Tay said...

Still haven't seen it, we got to Blanding too late for the midnight show, especially since apparently the line began forming around noon. And we definitely didn't have it in us to go to the 3 am showing. We might try to go tomorrow night or I might just wait til next week but I've heard good things about the show so far.

Janice said...

Marilyn, just stalking your blog.
p.s. I liked the movie too, I'm interested to see what Jory will think of it, cause I kind of felt like you had to have read the book to get it completely? I'm excited for the next one :-)

Heats said...

I thought the movie was OK. I like the movie in my head while I was reading much better. My Edward was hotter and less chalky!! But it was sure entertaining!

Michelle said...

I'm way late posting on this... but I'll just say it was a lot better than I thought it would be! I was definitely impressed. Worth seeing, but probably not worth owning.