Monday, November 3, 2008

It must be Halloween!

We had a great Halloween this year. The party started the Saturday before Halloween with a carnival in Santaquin. Our school did four booths at the carnival and I ended up being mostly in charge of them all. I spent the whole day at the Navajo Taco booth that we did. For being the week before Halloween it was super hot. I actually ended up sunburning my face being out in the sun all day.
Oakley and Addi had a blast in the bounce house and on the big blow up slide.




Then the kids all got their faces painted. They all looked so awesome!











The day before Halloween Addi got to wear her costume to preschool for a Halloween party.

That night our neighbors had a Halloween party for all the adults in our neighborhood. Matt and I dressed up as hippies. I know, you're all jealous of his hair!
Our neighbors, the Alvisos, who threw the party were Nacho and the nun.
Some friends of ours got dressed up for their shot gun wedding (she's 7 1/2 months pregnant, he's in the bisophric). I think I'll have to print this picture and hang it in the church. They won the prize for best costume.
On Halloween morning I went to the school for the Halloween parade. This is a picture of our principal.
My adorable Cat in the Hat.
Alexi the devil.
Alexi's teacher, Ms Sorenson.
Have you ever seen a cuter Cat in the Hat and Ladybug?
Jensen had a costume malfunction and so she didn't wear it.

After the parade the school had an assembly. Alexi's class did a dance to "Thriller." Here is a video of part of it. Lexi is the red devil in the back.


The "Thriller" dancers.
Later, when I went back to the school for the class parties I found Jensen dressed up as a football player. One of her friends felt bad that she didn't have a costume and let her borrow hers. My kids have the best friends!

Alexi had wanted me to paint her face for school but we ran out of time so we did it after school.
Even though I fixed Jensen's spider costume she decided she didn't want to wear it and dressed up as a Lacrosse player instead.
Our ward did a trunk-or-treat in the church parking lot. Our friends, the Corrigans, came with us.
Waiting for the trunk-or-treating to begin.
Doug Corrigan with an awesome "do".

Addi showing off some of the candy she got.
"PEACE"

No comments: