Friday, November 28, 2008

Seriously so blessed

I know this is after Thanksgiving but I wanted to do this before Thanksgiving and never found the time so better late than never, right?! A few of the things I'm thankful for this year are:

1. Family- all of it, my awesome, thoughtful, husband; my fun, keep me on my toes, kids; my wonderful parents and siblings who I am blessed to have a great relationship with; my grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, in-laws, etc. etc. etc...
2. The gospel- this is a scary world we live in and it's getting more so each day. It would feel pretty hopeless without the knowledge that we have.
3. Work- again all of it; Matt's work so that we are able to feed our kids and have what we need especially in this economy with so many people looking for work; my work, that I'm able to stay at home with our kids.
4. Health- I know I'm so blessed to be healthy and be able to take care of my family and I'm so greatful that they're all healthy.
5. Awesome friends, neighbors, ward members, and others who touch my life.
6. My beautiful home- I know we're not supposed to be materialistic and I try not to be but I love having a big house with lots of room for our family. It's great when the kids all have friends over and they have room to play and I don't feel like they're all on top of me.

I know I have tons more blessings but if I listed them all this would go on forever so I'll stop here. But thank you everyone for being a part of my life:)

No comments: