Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tri, tri, again

Jensen and I competed in our second triathlon this weekend. Jensen did a kid's triathlon and Noelle and I did a sprint triathlon.

Noelle, Jensen, and I waiting for the triathlon to start.

Jensen trying to stay warm.

Jensen passed all of the other swimmer and was the first one out of the water.

Jensen finishing the triathlon.

Jensen took first in the kids tri, even beating out the boys. That's my girl!

Me climbing out of the pool. They wouldn't let the spectators inside the fence by the pool so it was kind of hard to get decent pics.

T1


Finishing the bike portion.

Hopefully some Powerade will help me make it through the run.

I finished!

Jensen

They were giving free massages for the competitors after the race. HEAVEN!

So happy to be done.

1 comment:

Rydgd said...

I am BEYOND impressed! Go Jensen! I love it when they boys get their trash kicked! :) You both are amazing! I'm still trying to run three miles without collapsing!