Sunday, May 17, 2009

Patriarchal Blessings

Today my dad gave Kolton and Lexi their Patriarchal Blessings. What an awesome experience. The spirit was so strong. Their blessings were both so beautiful and so perfect for each of them. He told them things that I've always known about each of them and it confirmed what special spirits they are. We also learned some of the great gifts they were given from their Heavenly Parents. I'm so grateful to have the gospel and to be able to raise my kids in it. It was so special that they were able to get their blessings from their grandpa.

1 comment:

Rydgd said...

That is so awesome! I didn't realize Jed was a Patriarch! They'll never forget that special day! I'm looking forward to great experiences for my kiddos, too. Fun having grandpa as the patriarch!