Sunday, May 17, 2009

Showtime Utah

For Christmas we gave Jeremy, Heather and my mom and dad tickets to a dinner theatre. We also got some for ourselves. We decided to use them this weekend and invited all the other couples in the family. Everybody but Jeremy and Kristi went. We got a cowboy dinner of biscuits, cornbread, pulled pork and chicken, corn, baked potatoes, and a root-beer float or brownie with ice cream. The show was a dad with his 5 sons that did an awesome cowboy music show. They were all incredibly talented. They played the guitar, banjo, violin, mandolin, etc. and had awesome voices. It was a lot of fun. The best part was that they pulled some men out of the audience to be can-can dancers and they grabbed Trent and Deco. They dressed them in skirts and wigs and had them do the can-can. FUNNY! Of course I forgot my camera so I'll have to steal some pictures from my mom when she updates her blog. Check back later!

No comments: