Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Graduations make me feel old! :(


We had two big milestones in May of 2011. Addi graduated from Kindergarten and Kolton graduated from High School. Talk about feeling old! But it was still so fun and exciting to see them both!

My beautiful Addi all dressed up for her graduation.



How did my baby get so old! I love this girl!



Addi with her cute Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Davis.
She had a great Kindergarten year!

Then next up was my oldest baby's graduation from High School! What the?! I absolutely adore this kid and am so proud of who he is!

We had a little friend/family BBQ before the graduation.
Kera, scary Kolton, Stephanie, Lexi, and Jensen

Anna, Kolton, and Stephanie. Kolton has been so blessed to have amazing friends in his life! We love them like family!

Graduation cupcakes


The best part of any party is the gifts!
Gotta love a big box of laundry soap!


Almost as exciting as a new laptop!

Then it was off to the graduation ceremony.
He did it! 

Mom, Kolton, and Grandma Lyman

Kolton and Grandma Deb

Proud parents with Kolton.

Proud siblings

Anna, Kolton, and Nikelle. Yeah, I'm not sure either Anna?!

No comments: